Buy PCP (Angel dust) online
Buy PCP (Angel dust) online from the best online pharmacy and have it delivered to your mail address overnight. Phencyclidine or phenylcyclohexyl piperidine, also known as angel dust among other names, is a drug used for its mind-altering effects.
Price is per gram
Buy PCP (Angel dust) online
Buy PCP (Angel dust) online from the best online pharmacy and have it delivered to your mail address overnight. Phencyclidine or phenylcyclohexyl piperidine, also known as angel dust among other names, is a drug used for its mind-altering effects. PCP may cause hallucinations, distorted perceptions of sounds, and violent behavior. As a recreational drug, it is typically smoked, but may be taken by mouth, snorted, or injected.
what is a hallucinogen
What are the effects of recreational PCP use?
Many believe PCP to be one of the most dangerous drugs of abuse. A moderate amount of PCP often causes users to feel detached, distant, and estranged from their surroundings.
- Numbness of the extremities, slurred speech, and loss of coordination may be accompanied by a sense of strength and invulnerability.
- A blank stare, rapid and involuntary eye movements, and an exaggerated gait are among the more observable effects.
- Auditory hallucinations, image distortion, severe mood disorders, and amnesia may also occur.
- Acute anxiety and a feeling of impending doom, paranoia, violent hostility, a psychoses indistinguishable from schizophrenia.
Physiological effects of low to moderate doses of PCP include:
More about Buy PCP (Angel dust) online
- slight increase in breathing rate
- a rise in blood pressure and pulse rate
- shallow respiration
- flushing and profuse sweating occur.
Physiological effects of high doses of PCP include:
- a drop in blood pressure, pulse rate, and respiration.
- nausea, vomiting
- blurred vision
- flicking up and down of the eyes
- loss of balance and dizziness
- violence, suicide
High doses of PCP can also cause seizures, coma, and death (often due to accidental injury or suicide during PCP intoxication). Psychological effects at high doses include delusions and hallucinations. Users often refer to the experiences from hallucinogens as a “trip”, or call an unpleasant experience a “bad trip.”
More about phencyclidine (PCP), or angel dust?
Phencyclidine, or PCP, also known as “angel dust,” is an illegal psychedelic drug that induces hallucinations and produces a feeling of detachment from oneself and one’s surroundings.
Originally developed in the 1950s as a surgical anesthetic, the drug was soon discontinued after it was found to cause agitation and mania, hallucinations, and irrational thinking in patients following its use.
The psychiatric effects vary widely, but it is considered dangerous, and its use has been linked to violent and aggressive actions, psychosis, and a risk of accidental death. An overdose can be life-threatening.
Fast facts on PCP
Here are some key points about PCP. More detail is in the main article.
- PCP is a schedule II, hallucinogenic drug. A hallucinogen alters sensory perception, mood, and thought patterns.
- It has psychological effects and has been linked to bizarre, violent, and psychotic behavior.
- Suddenly stopping PCP use will lead to withdrawal symptoms, including craving and depression.
- Hospitalization is often necessary to help someone stop using PCP.