What is LSD (Lysergic Acid Diethylamide) ?
LSD (lysergic acid diethylamide), first synthesized in 1938, is an extremely potent hallucinogen. It is synthetically made from lysergic acid, which is found in ergot, a fungus that grows on rye and other grains. It is so potent its doses tend to be in the microgram range. It’s effects, often called a “trip” can be stimulating, pleasurable, and mind-altering or it can lead to n unpleasant, sometimes terrifying experience called a “bad trip.Other hallucinogens include:Psilocybin Magic Mushrooms, ShroomsPsilocybin Mescaline (Peyote, Buttons, Cactus)Phencyclidine (PCP, Angel Dust)Ayahuasca (DMT)Salvia divinorum (salvia)
How is LSD manufactured?
LSD is produced in crystalline form and then mixed with other inactive ingredients, or diluted as a liquid for production in ingestible forms. It is odorless, colorless and has a slightly bitter taste. From the above it can be sold in tablets , at times colored and with diffrent strengths or dossage.
Different dosage of LSD explained
There are different dosages of LSD but we shall elaborate only on the dosages we have in stock.
20 mics- threshold. Some slight euphoria and body high.Very good for beginners and has no strong effects
40 mics- obviously feeling Lucy’s effects a little bit but again no visuals even though may see some. It brings out the power in you.
60 mics- = The typical low-quality blotter. Body high with “under water like feeling”. Lights are brighter, colors are slightly enhanced and some after imaging and trails. This dosage makes for a good time, even though it isn’t considered tripping. Lasts longer and is similar to a gram of shrooms.
90 mics- Bright colors, surfaces start to move, warp or breathe slightly. Confused or reminiscent thoughts. You start to think more. Change of short term memory leads to continual distractive thought patterns. Your brain starts to speed up and you become more aware of everything. This one is out of stock
110 mics- A hit of some really good LSD. Visuals are getting a lot more obvious now. “Ripples” over laying your field of vision. Patterns from all different cultures seen on walls, surfaces, faces, etc. Closed eye hallucinations become more apparent.
(increments I mention will stay the same but the effects of upping it 50 mics becomes more intense than above the line.)
200 mics- This is where things can get powerful. Your mind is racing. Beautiful colors are everywhere. Closed eye visuals are very apparent at this point. Life-changing, spiritual experiences or realization can happen at this dose. If you are a noob to LSD this dose is simply too high for you. Many people can handle it quite well but some may freak out. Not listed on the site but available on command
Various forms of LSD found in streets
- blotter paper (LSD soaked onto sheets of absorbent paper with colorful designs; cut into small, individual dosage units) – the most common form.
- thin squares of gelatin (commonly referred to as window panes)
- tablet form (usually small tablets known as Microdots) or capsules
- liquid on sugar cubes
- pure liquid form (may be extremely potent)
Treatment for LSD Use
Once a decision is made to obtain treatment, there are several steps to take.
- Speak to a healthcare provider to help direct you to reliable sources of help and monitor your progress.
- Talk therapy (behavioral counseling) and/or group counseling may be an option to help you understand your behaviors and why you continue to use LSD.
- Keep your appointments and follow your provider’s treatment plan.
- Consider including trusted family or friends in your treatment plan.
- Take care of yourself: exercise, eat healthfully and control your stress level. Surround yourself with supportive people.
- Added medical therapy may be needed to treat symptoms due to drug use, such as anxiety, depression, or schizophrenia.
- Work to find new hobbies and interests that will take your mind off of LSD. Consider a volunteer opportunity.
- Each day makes an effort to stay away from people who abuse drugs, even if they are former friends.