Charlotte’s Web, CBD Oil
Charlotte’s Web, CBD Oil
CBD Oil Product Data
|Serving Size||1 ml|
|Servings Per Container||30|
|Price Per Serving||$4.00|
|CBD Per Serving||60 mg|
|CBD Per Container||1800|
|CBD Per 1 ml||60mg|
|Price Per 1 mg CBD||$.07|
CBD Oil Offering our highest concentration of CBD per mL, this extract is ideal for those who want to step up their CBD supplement routine. Featuring a full-spectrum hemp extract with a variety of phytocannabinoids, this is well-suited for those who are already familiar with CBD and are ready for the next step. Available online in Mint Chocolate, Lemon Twist and Orange Blossom.
BENEFITS CBD Oil
More than just CBD: CBD plus naturally-occurring phytocannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids and more in every CBD oil serving.
Our premium hemp extract CBD oil is designed to help maintain:
- Support a sense of calm for focus*
- Manage everyday stresses*
- Maintain healthy sleep cycles*
We use limited, select ingredients to ensure you have the absolute best hemp extract possible. Our CBD oils include Charlotte’s Web premium hemp extract, carrier oil, and flavor. That’s it.
- 100% CO2 extracted formulation containing our highest available level of CBD
- Extraction type: CO2 extraction. This is a very environmentally friendly process. The extraction agent in the supercritical CO2 extraction process is carbon dioxide – an example of green chemistry. This process is clean, safe and leaves no negative impact on the environment.
- USA Grown Hemp
- Approx. 60mg of CBD per 1mL serving
- Dropper included
- The color of hemp extract CBD oil can vary from batch to batch. Charlotte’s Web products do not use additives or dyes to standardize the color of our products. Instead we keep our CBD oil natural, the way nature intended.
- U.S. Hemp Authority Certified.
- Charlotte’s Web CBD oils are whole-plant extracts that include a variety of of beneficial compounds, including phytocannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids, and essential fatty acids.
- Consistency, as with any supplement, is key for success. Take daily.
- Store at room temperature away from light.
- Dropper use: Gently squeeze the rubber end and release. The dropper will fill about halfway, but this indicates a “full dropper.” (Oil will not fill the entire dropper.)
- Avoid touching dropper to mouth to preserve the quality of your hemp extract oil.
- Sensitive to flavors? Mix your oil into your favorite food or drink.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
|DIMENSIONS||1.3 × 1.3 × 4.2 in|
|BENEFIT||Stress & Mood|
|DERIVED FROM||Industrial Hemp|
|SOURCE OF THE HEMP||USA|
|EXTRACTION METHOD||CO2 Extraction|
|CERTIFICATION||B Corp Certified, Good manufacturing practice, US Hemp Authority Certified|
|THC||Less than 0.3% THC|